Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Say hello to...Gluten Free Pantry chocolate truffle brownie mix.

Two of my friends went back to the States last winter and each brought me back a gf brownie mix. I already bragged and wrote about how great the Trader Joe's gluten-free brownie mix was, and just recently tried the Glutino chocolate truffle brownie mix. It is easily comparable. Rather than substituting all the butter for applesauce like I did in the Trader Joe's gf brownie mix, I used half butter and half apple sauce. It worked wonderfully. To compare the two I would say that Trader Joe's brownie mix is more chewy while the Glutino chocolate truffle brownie mix is more chocolaty, hence the chocolate truffle. I said before that I wasn't a huge brownie fan, but may be on my way to becoming one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment