Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Say hello to...gluten-free lipstick.

Last week I mentioned that I was searching for a gluten free mainstream lipstick. I purchased my lipstick at the duty free shop and will receive it when I fly out for my vacation next week. I wanted to post a few department brands that I came across that are gluten-free. Feel free to share any of your favorites or suggestions. I know there must be more than this list :)

From LancĂ´me Cosmetics 1/20/09
"Below is a list of our current gluten-free lip products.
Color, Design Color, Fever Shine, Color Fever Lipstick, Le Rouge Absolu, L'Absolu Rouge Color, Fever Gloss, Color Fever, Plumper Juicy Tubes, Le Lipstique, Le Crayon Lip Contour.
From Estee Lauder Cosmetics
"All Estee Lauder lipsticks contain either/or corn and soy with the exception of Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick which contains wheat, corn and soy."
From Dior Cosmetics
"This is to hereby confirm that none of our lipsticks contain gluten, and they are not manufactured alonside products that would contain it."

No comments:

Post a Comment