Monday, August 24, 2009

Say hello to...eating gf in thailand: tip #9.

Tip #9: Visit Eurothai Restaurant at Patong Beach, Phuket. This is my husband and I, very happy, at our last meal at Eurothai Restaurant. We've visited this restaurant for two summers now, and would eat there once or twice a day. They have both European and Thai food so my husband would be very happy to eat pizza, while I was able to eat gluten-free Thai food. The English speaking staff is more than friendly and catered very willingly to my gluten-free diet. I would bring my own gf soy sauce and oyster sauce. However, I soon found out that they already carried the brand of soy sauce that I'd been bringing, and their oyster sauce naturally didn't use wheat but corn. If you go there, be sure to ask for Paw or Pew. They speak excellent English and know me well :) Here's the restaurant info:
Telephone: 076-341-464
Mobile: 087-798-5450
Address: 80/10, SOl Dr. Wattana, Thaweewong Rd., Patong Beach, Phuket.

No comments:

Post a Comment