Friday, January 23, 2009

Say hello to...Mary's Gone Crackers.


My only gluten-free friend (in Seoul) and his wife recently left Korea to go back to Canada. They left me 2 generous bags of gf food that they had ordered from http://www.glutenfreemall.com/ while living here. As I have been eating a little at a time, trying to make it go a long way, I recently discovered one of the most amazing crackers; Mary's Gone Crackers, original crackers. They are a crunchy, seedy, and nutritious cracker that tastes fantastic with cheese and pickles. If you haven't already tried these incredible gf crackers, you should definitely pick up a box in the near future. I have since finished those crackers but am excited to make my way through the rest of the food they left me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment