Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Say hello to...Giovanni Hair Products.


If you're into organic products and haven't yet heard of Giovanni Hair Products than you're in for a treat. Not all their products are gluten-free, so be sure to check the labels. Some organic or natural hair products don't lather up well and have an awful residue when rinsing your hair. I've found Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner to work wonders in my hair. I also love Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor and Vitapro Fusion Protective Moisture for hair treatement. I've tried Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo, but found I had to use quiet a bit to get a nice lather going. However, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner is incredibly soothing on your scalp as you massage it in. The tea tree has a tingling effect. Give it a try if you haven't done so already.

No comments:

Post a Comment