Monday, November 9, 2009

Say hello to...Earl's gluten-free menu.

If you're from Canada, you've most likely heard of the restaurant Earl's. Located in most cities, it has even started to spread within the States. When visiting our hometown, my husband and I just love going for dinner and drinks there. Curious, I wondered if they'd come out with a gf menu. Here was there response:
"All of our chefs are trained to be aware of allergy/gluten needs. If our customers wish to call the head chef of the Earls restaurant in their area, he/she will be happy to answer specific questions about any menu items. Our current Gluten Free Menu Items are: Mixed Field Greens, Chili Chicken, Edamame Beans, 7 oz Top Sirloin, 9 oz Top Sirloin, 10 oz California Cut New York Striploin, Oven Roasted Chicken (depends on sauce used), Cajun Blackened Chicken, and Braised Hickory Back Ribs."
I definitely look forward to visiting Earl's the next time I'm in Canada :P

No comments:

Post a Comment