Monday, June 29, 2009

Say hello to...Tridosha Salt of the Sea.

Tridosha Salt of the Sea is a fantastic gourmet blend of salt & pepper and herbs. I discovered it when traveling in Australia and brought some back to Korea. It comes in various blends of herbs, but I have only tried Mediterano. It tastes great sprinkled on chicken, baked potatoes, and roasted veggies. I went through my first bag so fast that I had to get my sister-in-law to mail me some more. Once you try it, I guarantee that you won't want to stop using it. It comes in a trendy looking silver container, or you can buy a re-fill package. Check out there other products too!

2 comments:

  1. Is there a place to buy this in the U.S., or must it be ordered? It looks like a wonderfully convenient flavor addition to any gf meal! Thanks for bringing to light this product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very convenient and adds great flavor to any meal :) Unfortunately I can't seem to find it anywhere in the States, so looks like it has to be ordered. However, I know that there are more and more companies coming out with sea salt and herbs mixed. Keep your eyes out for it!

    ReplyDelete